If you need to hide your Pen Drive or others removable disk from your computer, just you can done by below steps:
1. Open/Double Click "My Computer"
2. Right Click any drive which you want to hide like DvD/CD/Pen drive. (Follow above picture)
3. Click "Properties" (Follow Picture)
4. Click "Hardware" tab. (Follow picture)
5. Select your Device
6. Click again "Properties" (Follow Picture)
6. Show below the dialog box and click "Do not use this device (disable)" on "Device usages" (Follow Picture)
Robi Package Details screen shoots Robi is one of the largest and oldest mobile operator in Bangladesh. Robi is always different form o...
How to view Call History, recharge History, Account Balance and Maintain others service of Grameenphone from internetNow you can view Call History, recharge History, Account Balance and change FnF and maintain all others services of Grameenphone from inte...
Answer: 1. Run Opera Mini. 2. Type 'opera:config' or 'about:config' in your address bar. (You must type without www.) ...